[kj] the retard

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 08:10:13 EST 2005

Thank you, Alex for proving that YOU are not suffering from multiple
personality syndrome. What if the whole of the gathering were run by one
person writing to themselves pretending to be lots of different people.
Jaz could exorcise them, but he might decide not to as he would be
losing a large percentage of his fan base along the way. Only joking...

Juliet