[kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)

Paul Rangecroft paulrangecroft666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 17:39:24 EST 2005

"I cant belive the
sex in the van bit as she couldnt have got in with a gut like that!"

Was that the worse sex scene ever?,I never even got a twinge.It would of been possible if he had a huge cock,If it was monster size ......say about 4 inches ,he could of easily managed to "refeul in mid-air"
  By the way "informer" your peice of detective work is flawed,because: say if you make a forgery of a 10 pound note, this is wrong and illegal,But if you make a forgery of a one pound note this is allowed because a one pound note does nt exist,So to make a forgery there must be something to forge.And i only see one Paul "Rangecroft666" posting on here (Me) And if anyone else posts under the name "Paul Rangecroft666" I shall complain.
    PR6x3

FWIW
you didnt come out of it too bad mate, a bit of a moaner but then i
dont you! ; ))

however the coplins (?) looked like a right bunch of imbeciles. The
people watching it with me werent too impressed of felt any feelings
to them. They were portrayed more as sad gits than the others and if
the guy is that size then he seriously needs a diet. I cant belive the
sex in the van bit as she couldnt have got in with a gut like that!

nice killing joke tee shirt in the film though!
im listening to radio 5 and i think they might be covering it later
on. ill send an abusive email against them!