[kj] Possible spare

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 17:02:33 EST 2005

Dear Mr X

Are you going to unveil your true identity in person later this week? I
am soooo looking forward to meeting everyone including you. Will you be
looking forward to meeting new friends and putting the record straight?
I know you can be annoying at times, but that's not the full picture is
it? I for one noticed that you were quite supportive to Antoni over the
documentary. I know you try to get up people's noses most of the time,
but you are not all bad are you? I'm sure if I were you I would be all
to keen to prove that I wasn't Mr PW.

When are you flying in from whereva you come from? (I know I made a
spelling mistake.) Are you going to be at Shepherd's Bush?

What outfit will you be wearing on the night? This is when the masks can
come off and we can all meet face to face. Come on......

Juliet