[kj] set list and new drummer

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:25:23 EST 2005

hi pavel,thanx alöt for your acount of prague gig,sounds like u had a
blast,glad to hear u had a great time.....u dont need to feel jealous that u
r not going to ldn gigs,i am sure that the raw.energy of last night,may be a
bit polished by the time the gigs get to london...so u got the best version
going to prague...mel..ps thsnx for set list,has any 1 done a copy either
audio or dvd..vid?? THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC;TIME FOR U TO REASEARCH
LOL:::::PPS NO EXCORCISM:::