[kj] Possible spare

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Tue Feb 22 03:41:57 EST 2005

Hey Dude,You have caused me no end of grief on this board.Just because we both mentioned North Korea,the small-minded amongst us assumed we must be the same person,Anyway Im glad you ve set the record straight.
   And what is the forecast for London for the remainder of this week?CNN said it was a blizzard coming down from Siberia,Surely there is some mistake.Do you get Polar bears in the UK?
    XXXXXXXXXX