[kj] set list and new drummer

xps1 xps1 at quick.cz
Mon Feb 21 18:42:30 EST 2005

Hey all,

new drummer is called Ben (Raven only told me his first name). He is
excellent! - very suitable for Killing Joke, punkish drumming.

I cant remember order of song, but i remember start and end... and songs in
between without order.

1. Communion
2. Wardance
3. Song And Dance

We Have Joy
Whiteout
Frenzy
Asteroid
Empire Song
Bloodsports
Wait
Seeing Red
Requiem
Total Invasion
Blood On Your Hands
last: Psyché

extra:
Darkness Before Dawn
Sun Goes Down
Pandemonium

(Pandemonium and Communium was played with Cechomor violonist Karel Holas).

The gig was absolutely great. Although I liked 2003 gigs a lot this one was
even 100% better. Atmosphere was great, many more youngsters at the gig, a
lot of pogo dancing compared 2003 gigs.

One could see that Jaz and Raven on the stage were really excited and
pleased about audience. Even Geordie who doesn't seem to express his
feelings much seemed to me more enjoying the gig than in 2003.

I was really happy to here Song And Dance and Darkness Before Dawn. Both
were great!!!! Also Bloodsports was really well received and the crowd was
dancing a lot to really long version of a song.

Songs from new album sounded to me better than on the album itself... more
into a classic KJ style.

The best gig I have ever witnessed. This gig was for me something like a
reminder of what many of you have seen in 1980s and I did not .... at least
thats the impression I have got.

I must say that even Sun Goes Down which I did not like before was very good
at the gig.

Everybody I spoke to after the gig enjoyed it a lot.

Now I am jealous that I wont see them in London.

PAVEL