[kj] Possible spare

Paul Rangecroft paulrangecroft666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 15:49:58 EST 2005

You fucking son of a bitch,You bought that ticket for me.You have no right to give it to anyone else.When i told you to "stick it up your arse",I was only joking.Thats my ticket,if anyone buys or uses it i shall take them to court.As it was bought for me,IT'S MINE.I know my rights.And as its mine you have no right to sell it on.
   Peter you know nothing,Are you thick or what?Go and watch your favourite programme"Wankerty wank"and have a large pint of go fuck yourself.
   Peter,You are just a poor imitation of me.The difference is everyone liked me,But everyone thinks you are a prick,Are you thick or what?
    If you go to the concert,i hope Jaz gets you up on stage,chops your head off and pisses in the hole,And i shall take great pleasure in watching it when its released on DVD.Im Killing Jokes biggest fan,I dont need to go to concerts to prove it.
   Come on everybody lets all sing a football song'Knees up mutha braun,Knees up mutha braun".Join in everybody,Im the leader,Im the leader ,Im the leader of the gathering i am.I had my own web-site once.I am a big-shot.You are just a sad miserable loser with a attitude problem.And when Geordie comes on stage,Just think about one thing.................................can someone think about me stuck at home and will someone send me a live videophone message

Now,lets all calm down and start again shall we,Lets let bygones be bygones cuckoo cuckoo if you give me the ticket woof-woof,Then im willing to forgive and forget meoow,As me and you do have a lot cock-a-doodle do  in common,what do ya say buddy

   Your mate,Paul

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
BODY {	MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 15px; COLOR: #993300; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica}

High Guys.How are you all?Long time no see.I just thought Id let you know that I have a spare for Friday(standing).Someone else may be interested in it,Im just waiting for them to get back to me,But if I  don't hear from them before Thursday It will be up for grabs.
     P.S If anyone is coming from overseas,bring warm clothes as it snowed over Shepard's Bush today.
   PW

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.