[kj] RE: Bad week for the c word

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Mon Feb 21 13:47:07 EST 2005

Top weekend for the Hammers - 5-0 win, OK so it was against a team even
worse than us.
Then the c word get kicked out of the cup.
If ever you want to get rid of Johnston, he would be welcome back at West
Ham.

Regards

Rob Martin

Fed up with the rubbish otherwise known as Internet Explorer?
Mozilla Firefox is so much better and it's free.

think we'll pack the mid field and bring it back to the bridge. We
have plenty of midfielders, missing a few defenders and wingers. Mind
you Johnston's found his best poistion - we now have the best 3
goalies in the league ; )

Roll on Friday....cant wait