[kj] Bad week for Chelsea fans? (OT)

Dudley North spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:22:13 EST 2005

Yeah, I know, can't mention football it's against the rules and all
that but Jel's back and everyone hates Westy so I just had to say:

N and an E and a W, C. A and S and T, L, E. U, N, I, T, E, D.

NEWCASTLE UNITED F.C.!

So when you're watching Geordie remember - the Geordie's knocked ya oot!

Murhinio the master tactician brings on three subs at half-time, one
key player gets injured, down to ten men, another gets hurt but stays
on as a lame duck, goalie gets sent off, down to nine with an outfield
player in goal. Brilliant. Now, on top of said injuries, players that
needed to be rested are knackered, morale is low and the quadruple
dream is over. Could this be the start of a very bad week for Chelsea
fans?

Or just one in particular?