[kj] KJ Drummer

Will E Scheipers wscheip1 at juno.com
Sun Feb 20 00:16:39 EST 2005

I remember a very old email that Raven sent to me when I first joined the
gathering. I asked him that the chances were that I would see the line up
I like (BPF, Jaz, Geordie, Raven) and his rely was:

"3/4"

BPF isn't going to happen. I've pined for it for a while. Just enjoy KJ
for what it is. It's amazing they're still around after all this time and
their music catalog is amazing.

I can still sit here with my 1 year old listening to stuff I've
downloaded from the last laugh or Mr pants. Good times, and good enough
for me.

From,
Will