[kj] KJ Drummer

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 20 18:53:28 EST 2005

I'll second my big, burly, baldy buddy there. In regards to BPF,
there's still a lot of baggage and a lot of talking to do, to say
nothing of the fact that BPF has a life of his own to lead. I do think
the parties concerned will sort everything out in due time, but one
can't force these things.

Likewise, Parsons is back working with his own stuff and who the fuck
knows what Grohl is up to.

Is it perfect? No, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Youth took
part in the proceedings next week alongside Raven. I hope I'm right in
that respect, at least.

We'll see. In any event, I'm done concentrating on the negative here.
I'm seeing my favorite fucking band in their homeland next week, and I
can't recall looking forward to anything as much since the birth of my
daughter.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC

On Sunday, February 20, 2005, at 04:14 PM, Rob's Arse wrote:

> Yeah but, with the greatest of respect, BPF has been our for a long
> time now.
> Would you suggest that Raven was asked to step aside?
> Nick Walker has been playing teh kesy since Extremites
> The fact that Jaz and Geordie even talk after 25 years is something to
> celebrate.
> Let's reserve judgement til after the shows.

<image.tiff>