[kj] Re: Gathering Digest, Vol 13, Issue 58

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:28:28 EST 2005

i agree that most of the troubles in NI is a cover for drug running,
money laundering etc. I had hoped after 9-11 that the US irish
population would stop funding terrorists but i saw a report that it is
still as big as ever. Previously known as Noraid this has been sold as
a liberation dream which is really a front to keep people - regardless
of religion in FEAR. There was a recent murder which the IRA did which
is seeing the local community say enough is enough. Effectively this
liberation is nothing more than gang warfare also highlighted by mad
dog adares eviction from his home turf.

Do the US listers see fundraising events in their areas for Northern
Ireland Paramilitary groups?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow