[kj] KJ Drummer

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:41:32 EST 2005

Here we go again.  I am not going to question this guys talents.  But it is
there anniversary show.  Couldn't they bury the hatchet long enough to get
someone from the old clan back on the stool?  Yes I am talking about BPF.
At very least keep Parson, or get Grphl, or even the Tool guy.  This smells
of another Dungmore.  Talented drummer but simply a fill in.  Come on.
First it was the Orb opening, now it is one of the guys dong a dj set. Cock
a doodle do.

This is their chance to ham it up.  Motörhead did it right with Hawkwind
opening up and plowing through a bunch of old members and getting the older
bomber light rig out.  At very least I would hope that Killing Joke graces
the stage with some of their old backdrops.

enjoy the show.

Jealous in Michigan with 6 inches of snow

Chris