[kj] Re: Gathering Digest, Vol 13, Issue 58

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 05:27:14 EST 2005

As our last elections showed here in the US that the
country is very seperated.  Part of the country
(coastal states with higher populations of diverse
culture) lost against the other part (states that are
primarily white and follow the christian religion).

Don't get me wrong, if someone has pride in their
country, that's good for them.  I take pride in
something of more substance, like my children,
thoughts, and music.  Ah well, to each his own, I
guess.

- Kevin M.

Message: 6