[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 10:43:21 EST 2005

I'm actually not sure what Franz Ferdinand sound like but....  I was watching Conan O'Brien last night and saw Triumph the comic insult dog interviewing them.  He said "so, the band is called Franz Ferdinand but none of you are actually named Franz, right?  That's going to cause a lot of problems next year when you all file for unemployment!"  Then at the end he said "so, let me get this straight.  Are you guys gay or extra gay?"  heeheehee

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:i really dislike franz frdnnd......so i will 5th it...they are far 2 over

http://mail.yahoo.com