[kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 18:23:03 EST 2005

Oh, how shitty! I bet they've run it past their legal team already. They
always get things wrong. They just want to make 'good' TV, and produce
ratings. I truly hope you think of something you can do that makes you
feel better about the whole thing and gives you a sense of victory and
rising above it, if only within yourself - where it matters most.

Juliet