[kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Fri Feb 18 17:26:25 EST 2005

Oh my gawd, I've just seen it ... Granada posted me a VHS which has arrived today ... I only got involved with them as I wanted to make sure the Coppins did not set the agenda ... oh how wrong I was ... my character is portrayed as a rather pathetic creature (I wonder who saw to that) ... whilst the Coppins are truly heroic ... it is truly awful tosh and of course their loyal customer Gary is portrayed as a man of great wit ... is this sort of thing libellous ? Regards, Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *