[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:35:03 EST 2005

I still don't understand the dislike for the Darkness.  You don't have to
love them.  But give me the Darkness over 3 Doors Down, Creed and any of
that other bland rock crap that filled the airwaves not to long ago.
And yes I am in agreement that the population of the post-punk throwback is
nice.  In terms of Franz Ferdinand their video is better than the actual
music.  Saw a live performance at one of those silly awards shows and it
seemed dull as anything.
And with that you would think Killing Joke would be exploding right now.
Maybe they are and I have not realized it.  But I dought it

Chris