[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

Dave Driver davevulture at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 09:36:07 EST 2005

 --- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Because, except for old farts like us, it's new and
refreshing.

16-17 year olds have never had this. "Our" music is
not "their" music.

How uncool is it to listen to your Dad's records, when
you can have your own?
 .S,fair point, but I also heard Black sabbath for the
first time listening to my mums records.D. V.