[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

Dave Driver davevulture at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 09:27:35 EST 2005

 --- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

You know what's happening don't you? We're all getting
like our parents.

"I remember that the first time round - It's not as
good as the original"

"You think that that's outragous. You should have seen
the hair in the 50s/60s/70s"

"It all sounds the same"

Can anyone else smell stale piss?

 .My parents[thats a strange word is,nt it?]used to
listen to Incredible string band and the Dubliners,I
fucking hated them then and I still do[but in
mitigation they did make me aware of John Peel,who
showed us that just getting older does,nt mean you
have to get more conservative]

--- "mikemarchesan at libero.it"