[kj] "The Gathering" photocall 2003

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 18:47:58 EST 2005

Nicely done, Antoni....although the group pic from my trip to London in March `02 is possibly the worst photograph of me EVER TAKEN.

For those that might've missed'em at the time, here's a stroll down memory lane from the Joke's blink-and-you-missed-it trip to NYC in October of 2003....

http://members.aol.com/ludlowstr/KJ-Webster-Hall-2003/

Just bought a big-assed new memory card for my digital camera, so I hope to choke all your computers with new pics following my impendiing visit to London (**NEXT WEEK....YEES!!!!!)

Alex in NYC