[kj] OT : FY2006 Defense Budget

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Feb 17 15:11:21 EST 2005

Hey Jules(Do you mind if i call you jules?)There is a simle and obvious reason why Americans dont like to venture abroad.Look at the two countries stuck on too us,We ve got Canada stuck to the north,They cant make up their mind whether they are English or French,Which explains their confused state and oddness,And they are as mad as hell living in our shadow.And in the south we ve got moustachioed big hat wearing gringos,who have poor hygiene standards and still have pictures of world cup 82 on the walls of their fly infested cafes.So when we venture abroad for the first time to our nearest neighbours,We lose the urge to travel furthermore..........The Engish must sympathise,What with having Scotland and Wales stuck on to them.

XXXXXXXXXX