[kj] The Parasapoll

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Feb 17 13:33:03 EST 2005

Correcting peoples spelling mistakes was soooooooo "two days ago",Do try to keep up.
  While on the subject of spelling ,I would like to commend Mel for the improvements in her posts.They are much easier to read ,And im now inclined too take you more seriously.
  I sincerely hope you keep up the effort and your posts dont once more descend into @narchy.
  SincerlyXXXXXXXXXX

There should be a space after the first comma, an apostrophe after
"London", and a space after the first full-stop (sorry, "period" -
you're AN American, I forgot). There's no need for the hyphen in
"with-out". Also there are some spaces missing in the final sentence.