[kj] OT : FY2006 Defense Budget

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 09:06:42 EST 2005

When I read over what I wrote, I was worried that it could come over a
bit arrogant. What I meant, like you say is that there are ignorant
people wherever you go. I suppose we are all ignorant in our own way,
and by definition we are unaware of our ignorance. We can see others
ignorance more clearly because we are not so involved in it. No
nationality or person has a monopoly on ignorance or knowledge or
intelligence. I hope I make myself perfectly clear or am I just trying
to dig myself out of the hole I am digging for myself.

Juliet