[kj] Cocteau Twins touring

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 06:53:10 EST 2005

This is very good news, possibly my favourite band ever to play some
festivals and other dates throughout the summer and autumn...whether they
are in it for the cash or further writing, right now I don't care!, I only
got to see them once, I am making sure I see them as much as possible this
time round.

Nick