[kj] Jaz, 45 on the 26th Feb ?

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Thu Feb 17 03:49:50 EST 2005

you're not being sarcastic now are you mel?

about the drummer next week. it's hardly of world shattering importance who
does it, so those in the know should do the telling. you know who you are !

                      "melinda grant"
                      <hollytree1961 at ho        To:       gathering at misera.net
                      tmail.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [kj] Jaz, 45 on the 26th Feb ?
                      gathering-bounces
                      @misera.net

                      16/02/2005 18:41
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

u share yu birthday with bluurryy blair....oh,u poor guy,i feel 4u
lol.....mel