[kj] Jaz, 45 on the 26th Feb ?

ze king zeking_33 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:42:22 EST 2005

Robert Smith (the cure)
Born: 1936-04-10

Joseph Pulitzer
Born: 1847-04-10
Death: 1911-10-29
He was an American newspaper man and journalist. Born in Hungary, he
immigrated to the United States in 1864

Omar Sharif
Born: 1932-04-10

Steven Seagal
Born: 1952-04-10
He is an actor/writer who has appeared in such movies as "Under Seige", "On
Deadly Ground" and "Executive Decision".

& off course myself, born on 10/04/1971 ;-)

marnick.

link : http://www.leannesbirthdays.com/