[kj] OT : FY2006 Defense Budget

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Wed Feb 16 06:20:35 EST 2005

the people spending the money never run the risk of getting killed !

                      wo2 at gmx.de
                      Sent by:                 To:       xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie, "A list about all things Killing Joke (the
                      gathering-bounces         band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
                      @misera.net              cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [kj] OT : FY2006 Defense Budget

                      16/02/2005 11:04
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

> ..........then shoot the
> bastards ,if they dont come around to the proper way of thinking.
>
> Money well spent
>
> XXXXXXXXXX

 you have something forgotten:

 .....then shoot > or get killed by < the

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Direct Line Group Limited, registered in England
with number 2811437, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey  CR9 1AG.  The following
companies are members of the Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Insurance plc, Direct Line Life
Insurance Company Limited, Direct Line Unit
Trusts Limited and Direct Line Financial Services
Limited, all of which are authorised and regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.  All are
members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This email is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should
notify us immediately and delete it.  You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it.  We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks.  We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it has
left our networks.