[kj] Plotkin

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 00:30:22 EST 2005

Both those Cds rule, especially the Phantomsmasher.
It's just a little more melodic and interesting. Funny
Plotkin story: i saw him open up for Fantomas in
Montreal as Atomsmasher (pretty boring, just him
sitting behind a laptop playing the tracks off the
cd...he could have been playing tetris back there for
all i know). Anyways, a friend of mine knows him so we
were all talking to him after the show was letting out
and he was basically trashing Fantomas, saying they
were stupid, and just complaining all around about how
everything sucked. Just then, who should walk by but
Piggy and Away from Voivod. And his eyes lit up like
it was christmas and he was like "oh my GOD! There's
VOIVOD!!! Holy shit!" Pretty funny transformation to
watch.

Leigh