[kj] And so it begins :o)

Richard's email richard at phipps48.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 16:11:06 EST 2005

So then you good (and not so good!) people in 9 days time we shall be gathering yet again :o)

Why is that memories of October 2003 and the Astoria seem sooooooo long ago now!?!?!

Anyway the time is nearing and spirits are high – though I am not so sure that the flesh will be quite so willing for the repeat performance on Friday night, but hey, what the hell I shall just have to put up with the pain :o)  Not sure the wife is looking forward to it, oh well, all part of marriage having to indulge the other half’s whims occasionally (she really is not quite sure what to expect hehehehe somehow the descriptive phrases that I have used to explain what a KJ gig are like don’t quite seem to catch the essence of what it’s like in reality :o)

So anyone going from or around the Oxford area on either night?  AND where shall we be gathering in the nearest local hostelry for the pre gig drinkies?

Time to get the mothballs off that Extremities t-shirt.

And the tension builds!

L8rs

Phippsy

--