[kj] OT:Whale rock

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 13:57:03 EST 2005

Leigh
must admit I've come bit late to this scene - still filling in my Neurosis
back catalogue.
You fail me got slated in some articles & message boards but I agree with
you AWESOME.
I will check out High on Fire.
Been buyin quite a bit of stuff of the Relapse website - with the $ rate as
it is its ridiculously cheap to get the cds from the states
ok so who can help me out on essential Melvins??
Started with the one with Biafra,going to get the one with Lustmord next -
then what??