[kj] reconciliation

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 06:54:04 EST 2005

hmm, i can see spotlights hitting md tee shirts in the crowd!
Perhaps you caould rehearse with Greame so you get him in fullbeam
when he shouts ASTEROIIIID!!!!!!
seriously though, good news although i take it you didnt do the
designs for the tee shirts for the tour. Any idea who did?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow