[kj] OT unlikely pairs

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:11:19 EST 2005

The power of love ­ frankie & that, erm bint who¹s name escapes me. Jennifer
Warns or summat?
Angel ­ Hendrix & The Weekend Players & a gazillion others
Beautiful ­ Athlete & Snoop Dog/Pharrel Williams
Epitaph ­ Badly Drawn Boy & Leaves
Goodtimes ­ Jim O¹Rourke & Electric Music AKA
Goodbye ­ natalie Imbruglia & Peter Cook/Dudley Moore ­ this has to be a
winner?!
Gravity ­ Embrace & Mull Historical Society
Higher Ground ­ Stevie Wonder & Weekend Players
Lately - Stevie Wonder & Massive Attack
Murder ­ G Corp & Headcount
Pilgrimige ­ KJ & Jaz Coleman Idavolll & Nine Inch Nails
Pheonix ­ Pordigy & Xymox
Someday ­ Ash & Embrace
Sometimes ­ Ash & LHB
The Road ­ Tenacious D & Turin Breaks
The Teacher ­ Big Country & Super Furry Animals