[kj] OT unlikely pairs

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Wed Feb 9 12:17:04 EST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Stimro Nero wrote:

> Just a bit of silliness, but I'm compiling a list of different songs with the same title, the more disparate in style the better. The best example I've come
> up with thus far is Godflesh and Tindersticks both have one called "Tiny Tears". All contributions welcome.

Spacemen 3 & Beatles - Revolution
Killing Joke & Zilch - Psyche (yeah i cheated, sue me)
Wumpscut - War (whoever wrote the original, you know, the one Springsteen
and Frankie both covered)
Killing Joke & Venom - Pandemonium
Godflesh & Tool - Mantra
Throbbing Gristle & Senser - Adrenalin
Terrorizer & Venom - Resurrection
Suicide & Psychotic Waltz - I Remember
Colin Newman & Suicidal Tendencies - Alone
Soilwork & Prodigy - Mindfields
Slayer & Dead Kennedys - Chemical Warfare
Celtic Frost & Seigmen - Nemesis
Samael & Mike Oldfield - Year Zero
Acid Reign & Red Harvest - Humanoia
Pop Group & Sisters Of Mercy - Blood Money
Depeche Mode & Neurosis - Stripped

Plus half the first Bathory album are Venom titles originally.

I probably have many more laying around but after two hours without
electricity i couldn't be arsed to continue.