[kj] OT unlikely pairs

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 12:07:36 EST 2005

Maybe obvious, but these come to mind:
"Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim, and by...Jesus
Jones?
"Learning to Fly" by Pink Floyd, by Tom Petty, and now
by Foo Fighters

Surely someone else has called a song "Madness," and
just as surely it would pale in comparison to Killing
Joke's.

--- Stimro Nero <the_hum at hotmail.com> wrote:
Just a bit of silliness, but I'm compiling a list of
different songs with the same title, the more
disparate in style the better. The best example I've
come up with thus far is Godflesh and Tindersticks
both have one called "Tiny Tears". All contributions
welcome.

luv from

Stimro