[kj] OT Curve split

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 20:26:38 EST 2005

Alex stop paying attention CURVE??? very bad indeed
alex....curve has been one of the greatest band
ever...but i dont think they will split
defenitely...they split alkready once in the past and
came back with 2 huge super albums...
but in my opinion..CUCKOO is my favorite...alex if you
see toni again please kis her in my name from
venezuela.....i hope dean will reconsider the idea to
rejoin the band again..

pretty sad....cheers maurice

 --- Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>