[kj] esso thirty six

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 19:03:58 EST 2005

I love SO36 so much I have the Tee shirt lol. I mean the area in berlin...tracks not bad too ;]

mike coles <mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:SO36 was a club in Berlin, and KJ played there in the early days ...
and just to prove i can be even more anoraky than mr A
SO36 was a berlin postcode that the club was named after

and some good news on the malicious front
i've signed a super group
transit kings featuring alex paterson, jimmy cauty and guy pratt will be releasing their first 5-track ep on malicious damage in april

[sorry that should be "another" supergroup as i've already got headcount]

and the ted parsons roadshow aka necessary intergalactic cooperative aka NIC will definitely be appearing at the bull'n'gate for the clock machine special on april 8th

that's all folks
cheers,
the man with glee

--