[kj] The Parasapoll

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue Feb 8 17:24:33 EST 2005

A bit out of time, but i guess in this case it's better delayed than never.

1. Name: Javier� Garcia Galvan .

2. Age:	33��.

3.Gender:	hombre.

4.Location:	Mexico City.

5.Favorite Book:	The Jungle Book (never get tired of reading it).

6.Favorite Food:
Italian, mexican and some chinese .

7.Nasty Habit:
Smoking. Dig into my nose.

8.Favorite Movie:
Star Wars.

9.Favorite Arcade Game:
Arcade??? that must be Space Invaders.

10.Best Killing Joke Album:
the first one (it's very hard to choose one but...).

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:
mmmm... it must be between 'The Wait' and 'Psyche'.

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a. Aeon
b. Hollywood Babylon
c. Zennon
d. Intellect
e. A New Day

14.A KJ Song Lyric:

15.Best KJ Remix:
Hard to choose! right now I'm still excited with the mix of 'We Have Joy' that appears in "For Beginners" it's pure power!!!!!!. The mix of 'Follow the Leaders' included in "Wilfull days" is in my top too.

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
1) Voivod
2) Shellac
3) Trans Am
4) Pailhead
5) The Jesus Lizard

17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:
1) Sleepytime Gorilla Museum: "1997"
2) Oxes: "And Giraffe, Natural Enemies"
3) Killing Joke: "Blood On Your Hands"
4) Fischerspooner: "Natural Disaster"
5) Revolting Cocks: "Cattle Grind" and "Stainless Steel Providers"
and for those 80's pop nostalgic moments:
Duran Duran: "Planet Earth"