[kj] Message from JAZ

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Tue Feb 8 15:33:37 EST 2005

Yes Mel,Im sure you fully know the effects of acid,How long would a bathful last?
While we re at it maybe you could give some advice to Tin ,as of which chemicals to avoid.I would say give them all a miss and just stick to alcohol,What do you reckon?

XXXXXXXXXX

P.S when you finish a sentence ,you must do one of these>.< ,A full-stop.A simple dot.And when you substitute "n" for "and",It makes it very hard to read quickly.I find myself studying your posts just to try to figure our what you mean. I would find it more comprehendable if you would use sentences rather than just random words, randon letters and random punctuation

hey andy,the best way is to place the body in a bath of asid....there should
be no trace then,....n simply rince the blood away down the plug
whole.......mel..ps,old duffers award..tut..tut--