[kj] Message from JAZ

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Tue Feb 8 06:07:10 EST 2005

--for all those yrs of grafting

you're havin' a laff, surely.

                      "melinda grant"
                      <hollytree1961 at ho        To:       gathering at misera.net
                      tmail.com>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [kj] Message from JAZ
                      gathering-bounces
                      @misera.net

                      08/02/2005 08:03
                      Please respond to
                      "A list about all
                      things Killing
                      Joke (the band!)"

about time the boys got some appreciation---for all those yrs of grafting
hey.......nice one.....so i wonder whats next....an appearance on
aspels...this is your life perhaps..lol.i guess that pushing it a
bit..although seeing the joke on that cheesy show,with that nausiating
presenter might be a laugh..mel

>From: Andy <kj at misera.net>
>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
><gathering at misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] Message from JAZ
>Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:08:22 +0100
>
>yay! sounds good! but what does it actually mean? who has won this award
>before?
>
>anyway, great news!!!!!!
>
>-a.
>

>cliff at killing-joke.com schrieb:
>
>>Hi Jus fwd this message,cheers,CliffMonk-A
>>
>>JAZ Sez,
>>that Killing Joke have just won the Lifetime Achievement Award from
Kerang

Direct Line Group Limited, registered in England
with number 2811437, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey  CR9 1AG.  The following
companies are members of the Direct Line Group:
Direct Line Insurance plc, Direct Line Life
Insurance Company Limited, Direct Line Unit
Trusts Limited and Direct Line Financial Services
Limited, all of which are authorised and regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.  All are
members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This email is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should
notify us immediately and delete it.  You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it.  We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks.  We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it has
left our networks.