[kj] (OT) H-Blockx

Andy kj at misera.net
Mon Feb 7 16:10:51 EST 2005

there are non-german parts of switzerland? wow! that's just like saying
that there are non-welsh parts of the UK. ;-P

and yes, the h-blockx cover of true faith is far away from the original,
of course. i just found it interesting that they seem to like covering
stuff - so far they've done songs by johnny cash, new order and rick
springfield...

-a.