[kj] The Parasapoll

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Mon Feb 7 14:36:07 EST 2005

Okay, so i cheated a bit in the last two, sue me.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, parasikon wrote:

> 1. Name:

Bo "Skodbums" Krogsgaard AKA Uncle Travelling Bobo

> 2. Age:

Mid 30s

> 3.Gender:

That's a penis, innit?

> 4.Location:

Cluj-Napoca (Klausenburg, Kolozsvar), Transylvania, Romania

> 5.Favorite Book:

Robert Anton Wilson - Schroedinger's Cat

> 6.Favorite Food:

Lamb, Spanish style

> 7.Nasty Habit:

Depends on who judges the level of nastiness

> 8.Favorite Movie:

Somewhere between Mulholland Drive and Magnolia

> 9.Favorite Arcade Game:

Tempest is surely one of them but i'm more of a Squaresoft freak

> 10.Best Killing Joke Album:

The first or Extremities

> 11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:

Pssyche, live from Ha!

> 12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:

Stay One Jump Ahead in all its extended anti-glory

> 13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
> a.

Exile!!!!!

> b.

Mathematics Of Chaos

> c.

Are You Receiving?

> d.

The House That Pain Built

> e.

Mass

> 14.A KJ Song Lyric:

"Dodge the bullet or carry the gun - the choice is yours"

> 15.Best KJ Remix:

In all its cheesiness i kinda like Ecstacy

> 16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
>
> a.

Play Dead - most of their old stuff

> b.

Morgoth - Feel Sorry For The Fanatic

> c.

X Mal Deutschland - most of their stuff

> d.

Siekiera - cannot remember what i heard by them but it was pretty okay and
quite Killing Joke inspired

> e.

Theyr - first two albums

> 17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:
>
> a.

Red Harvest - Internal Punishment Programs

> b.

Orphaned Land - Mabool

> c.

Anaal Nathrakh - When Fire Rains Down From The Sky, Mankind Will Reap As
It Has Sown

> d.

Defleshed - Under The Blade

> e.