[kj] (OT) H-Blockx

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 7 07:27:11 EST 2005

Well, some of their stuff at least made it across the border to Switzerland, but that doesn't count really, cause in the eyes of most non-Swiss we're part of Germany anyway (or Sweden or Swaziland). ;-)

Didn't know they covered New Order. Judging from the rest of their music, I don't really dare to listen to it! True Faith is just too good to be sacrileged - just MHO.

Cheers

Giorgile

Andy <kj at misera.net> wrote:
hi guys,

just out of curiosity - does anybody outside of germany know a band
called H-Blockx? i just found out that they covered New Order's True
Faith some time ago and am wondering if their stuff ever left the country.

cheers,
-andy