[kj] hotel

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Feb 6 05:18:49 EST 2005

i did used to frequent "The Crack-whore",But i found the service at the Ladyboy to be much better,They offer a a whole lot more then "The Crack-whore".Apart from not being able to match  their service I dont know why I prefer the Ladyboy.............I just cant put my finger on it..................

 XXXXXXXXXX

I ve allways liked the 'crackwhore' by kings
 cross-Dave vulture