[kj] hotel

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Feb 5 17:08:13 EST 2005

I managed too find myself a nice hotel in London,I have nt seen it yet as I found it on the net.Its reasonably priced and quite central,Just behind Travulgar Square.Its called "The Ladyboy".
Im not sure of the daily rate as the lady says they charge by the hour.Its quite difficult to get in the front entrance,The owner said Id better use the backdoor.I understand they have various branches,Has anyone had any experience of spending time in a Ladyboy

XXXXXXXXXX

Good choice, a fine establishment I believe.
But please don't be keeping us awake with expletives, wind and other debauched/derranged behaviour.

dr jo
I'll be howling at the coco for ....ooooow a good 15 seconds or so before my head hits the pillow.

Bob