[kj] [ot] weird

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 04:59:28 EST 2005

strangest of coincidences

yesterday danny baker was inviting listeners to phone in with
songs/music to be played at various tube stations
i.e. sunny goodge street at goodge st, madness at camden etc etc
i thought of concrete and the clay by unit 4+2 for embankment [south
bank concrete mess]
it also brought back fond memories of my first teenage sexual
experiences in the back room at my girlfriend's house

yesterday evening i met steve the drummer and nick the singer from
faces of sarah
great blokes - a quick drink at 5.30 ended up in a taxi home at midnight

anyway midway through the evening nick said "have you ever heard of unit 4+2?"
"that's weird" say i "i was just thinking about them today for the
first time in years - they were the soundtrack to my first sexual
experience"

"my dad was the singer" says he

just thought i'd share that with you all

i'l go and stew in my hangover now
cheers,
colesy

the concrete and the clay beneath my fett begin to crumble...
--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk