[kj] OT: Da Vinci Code

michael.head at directline.com michael.head at directline.com
Fri Feb 4 08:57:17 EST 2005

who would you believe ? a church that declares JC as the Son of God circa
325 a.d. and his mam as a virgin even later or anybody else who takes a
stab at the truth ?

                      Phillipps Marc
                      <Marc.Phillipps at enfi        To:       "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"
                      eld.nhs.uk>                  <gathering at misera.net>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      gathering-bounces at mi        Subject:  RE: [kj] OT: Da Vinci Code
                      sera.net

                      04/02/2005 13:35
                      Please respond to "A
                      list about all
                      things Killing Joke
                      (the band!)"

Good program,

I think the whole Mary Magdalene thing needs closer examination, it is
quite evident (looking at the Gnostic scriptures) that she was quite
comprehensively written out of the bible in the early drafts (disciple envy
I would guess)

The rest of the program made Dan Brown (and Michael Baigent) look like a
bit of a fool . . which is no bad thing :)

I am amazed Laurence Gardner didn't manage to get a look in though

Marc.