[kj] O/T The Fall

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 4 07:52:45 EST 2005

I've got into them a fair bit over the last few years but I must admit, it's the more obvious stuff I like such as Cruisers Creek and Couldn't Get Ahead etc. Having said that the last album "Country On The Click" is blinding right through       mark

Brian <wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com> wrote: >>I am a bit of a Fall fan . .
Good stuff. Its just that the enthusiasm is a little muted when ever I mention the Fall (off list).

>>This Nations Saving Grace
The classic Fall LP, good choice.

They have a few dates coming up...
http://www.visi.com/fall/news/fallnews.html

New York and London included, I'll be at the Middleton gig.

Brian.