[kj] The Parasapoll

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 4 07:06:18 EST 2005

1. Name:  Mark Saxton, Saggy Ranjeef, maxkonstar

2. Age: 33

3.Gender: an him

4.Location:  Shirebrook

5.Favorite Book:  Julian Cope - Head On, Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist

6.Favorite Food: Indian

7.Nasty Habit: loads

8.Favorite Movie:  god ...erm Toy Story 2

9.Favorite Arcade Game:  Paper Boy

10.Best Killing Joke Album:  Extremities

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:  daft question, no sorry, too many

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:  America

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs: ones I don't see/hear mentioned enough
a.Inside The Termite Mound  (awesome )

b.Hollywood Babylon  (I fucken love it)

c. This Savage Freedom

d.  Drug

e.

14.A KJ Song Lyric: I was drawn towards the Hum,,,,,,

15.Best KJ Remix:     Another Cult Goes Down  (on Exorcism)

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

a. The Chameleons

b. Rammstein

c.  Girls Against Boys

d.  The God Machine

e.  pre '85 The Danse Society

17.5 CDs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a.  Morphine  -  Cure For Pain
b.  House Of Love - Best Of

c.  Interpol  -  Antics

d.  The Faint  -  Wet From Birth