[kj] The Parasapoll

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:51:21 EST 2005

This is cheap and unworthy in comparison to some of the legendary
polls/pollsters here on the Gathering.For better or worse though, i had some
free time and this is what i cooked up.You know the drill.Just answer the
questions honestly and try not to worry so much about being heckled or
anything.You might be able to sneak past them anyway.  : )

1. Name: fat jamie

2. Age: 34 + 3/4

3.Gender: male, in touch with my feminine side

4.Location: cheshire, UK

5.Favorite Book: loads and loads crap about Carter aside, the education of
little tree is in there, also really enjoyed the Da Vinci Code

6.Favorite Food: curry esp. Chicken Tikka Peri Peri or a decent Œapna¹
madras

7.Nasty Habit: paisley wimple ­ b- boom!

8.Favorite Movie: way too many but Mediterraneo is up there

9.Favorite Arcade Game: don¹ play many, but I quite liked the medal of
honour series

10.Best Killing Joke Album: revelations

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: pandys

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever:
america

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a. unto the ends of the earth

b. adorations

c. obsession

d. millennium

e.

14.A KJ Song Lyric:

15.Best KJ Remix:
Exorcism ­ forget which one it is

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:
At random:
a. Heart + soul ­ Black rebel motorcycle club
b. John Frusciante - Ricky

c. guide ­ the music

d. red house painters ­ smokey

e. dead can dance - sanvean